During August 2020 we partnered with Racing Line Events and their Formula One Team client to provide an alternative to their usual race hospitality events in the form of a virtual hospitality live stream for their partners, sponsors and colleagues to enjoy.
“The technical side of things was our largest concern and with your team we always felt in safe hands.”
To create a studio at a Formula One™ Team head office at Silverstone and stream a 2 day live event during the 70th anniversary race using remote feeds from multiple locations including driver homes, the factory race bay and trackside. Working with the Silverstone Covid-19 restrictions for trackside access a simple to use live link kit was required for a race team member to use that could be remotely controlled and be in direct communication with the studio control room.
Create a bespoke invitation, registration, viewing and feedback solution for VIP delegates to enjoy the stream on including a live Q&A and competition entry facility.
- 5 x Sony 4K cameras (including roaming camera in additional factory location)
- Studio set and lighting package
- LiveU LU600 field unit along with Sony RX0 camera package for live trackside interviews
- Zoom links for external callers
- Trackside IEMs and microphones for driver interviews
- VMIX streaming workstation plus external switchers
- Overlay graphic design and creation
- Video editing and countdown video intro creation
- 300MBPS up/down link via the venue
- Atomos 4K SSD recording
- Full audio package including microphones, monitors and QL5 mixing desk
- All cabling / routing / conversion equipment
- Our brilliant team of camera operators, vision and stream mixers
- Floor management and presenter support
- Technical support for stream audience
- Allowed a worldwide audience of partners, friends, and colleagues to enjoy behind the scenes access from the comfort of their homes whilst interacting with the presenters.
- Continued engagement with key sponsors and partners whilst live event hospitality is not permitted.
- Established the possibility for future races.
- Allows playback and future publicity of the virtual event.
- The stream worked flawlessly including remote links.
- Positive feedback via our platform where 95% of the audience would recommend the virtual hospitality programme to a friend.