Up to 4K 120p movie recording, Fast Hybrid AF, variable ND filter, 15+ stop wide dynamic range, modular design
Discover the new Sony FX6, a full-frame cinema line camera that will provide cinematic expression to professional filmmakers and freelancers of tomorrow. With a light and modular body, the FX6 seamlessly adapts to your style of shooting without compromising on video quality. It records outstanding 4K full frame quality at up to 120p with minimal rolling shutter, excellent low light capabilities (up to 409,800 ISO) and a wide dynamic range thanks to its 10.2 MP Exmor R CMOS sensor and new Bionz XR processor.
It allows for more shooting expressions with the inclusion of S-LOG3 and S-CINETONE picture profiles defining a new era of Cinema line cameras from Sony. The PXW-FX6 also provides more freedom for shooting videos with a fast and accurate Autofocus technology including Real-time Eye Autofocus, Real-time touch tracking and customisable autofocus tracking sensitivity.
It also includes a unique Variable ND filter to maintain a cinematic look and changing lighting environments for more creative expressions. On top of its small form factor, the FX6 camera includes a detachable smart handle and high-resolution LCD screen, heat dissipation system for long shooting hours and long battery life which makes it personable and stress-free for professional users.
The Sony Cinema line FX6 is designed for the future of cinematic expressions.
- The Sony Cinematic Look – Full-frame 4K recording at up to 120p with S-CINETONE picture profile.
- Outstanding 4K Expression – 4K 120p, 10-bit 4:2:2 recording, up to 15+ stops dynamic range, Variable ND filter, LUTs input
- Fast, Precise And Customisable Autofocus System – Fast Hybrid AutoFocus, Real-time Eye AF, Touch tracking Autofocus, Customisable Autofocus Sensitivity
- Designed For Professional Workflow – 890g compact and light weight modular body gives you outstanding mobility, reliability and expandability
- High Connectivity – 16bit RAW output, 12G SDI, HDMI, USB-C, WiFi, LANC, 2x XLR, Mi-Shoe, E mount